Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update on the Fundraising

At the moment I've only got a very rough idea of what the total amount raised could be as I'm still collecting money. It does however look like we could raise as much as £5500/€7700 which is excellant.

The Sean Kelly cycle jersey auction


The Raffle

The auction of the Sean Kelly cycle jersey alone generated €1750. And the raffle of the bike plus nemerous other prizes raised in the region of£2000 which is excellant. The bike was won by Bill Walsh and the auction was won by Sheamus Tynan. In a gesture worthy of Sainthood, Sheamus has donated the jersey to another auction which will inevitably raise even more money for Jack and Jill's.

The amount raised so far is way beyond any of me expectations so I have to say a massive thank you to everyone whos sponsored me, bought raffle tickets or donated monies through the just giving website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home